1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
What you’ll be doing
We are now looking for a consultant to come in on a contract basis and share their knowledge and expertise to assist Attest on projects that will involve key improvements to our overall product experience. We need your help to:
- Execute on discovered opportunity areas, working quickly to explore, test and ship scoped experiments related to key features across the Attest platform.
- Perform discovery to uncover user needs, carrying out research and synthesising results to inform new opportunity areas to explore and test with the team.
- Plan, explore, test, and ship solutions to newly discovered opportunity areas across the Attest platform—measuring impact to iterate and improve with urgency.
At Attest you will
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to execute on the above projects
- Explore design solutions that balance user needs and business outcomes
- Deliver high-quality work that’s been validated and is ready to be shipped
- Measure the outcomes of the work you ship and iterate to improve results
Who you are
- An experienced contract product designer. Have broad and deep experience.
- A team player. Collaborative, self-motivated, transparent, and thoughtful.
- Results driven. You care about measurable outcomes rather than outputs.
- Commercially minded. Know how to balance user and business needs.
What you’ll bring to Attest
- You‘re an expert in end-to-end product/UX design, including early discovery (research, synthesis, prioritisation) through to exploration, scoping, and refinement.
- You’ve driven measurable and meaningful impact on business growth, and think holistically in order to balance user needs with business outcomes.
- You’ve owned and led design on a team, working closely with your product and engineering counterparts to drive work forward with urgency and focus.
- You’re a great communicator, sharing work early and often with collaborators and stakeholders, and know how to defend and advocate for your work.
- You’ve worked in lean/agile environments, shipping experiments early and often to test hypotheses, and can alter course based on new research or data.
What we’ll offer
A contract role in an open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed, with a competitive fee that fairly recognises your knowledge and expertise.