Attest are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team.
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
As a Product Designer at Attest, you'll collaborate with cross-functional peers and stakeholders to define problems and speculative opportunities, rapidly prototype and ship solutions, and validate those solutions with data. You'll be a strong advocate for research, content, and design—practicing, socialising, and facilitating design thinking throughout the entire organisation.
Your focus will be to...
- Embed yourself in a cross-functional squad alongside product, engineering, and business ambassadors to define problems and iteratively explore/ship solutions.
- Work collaboratively to define both long-term strategy and short-term tactics to improve Attest, both within your own squad and across the product function.
- Work closely with the design team to expand the product design system and collaborate with the platform team to translate design patterns into code.
- Carry out usability testing and user experience research to falsify assumptions and validate solutions, working closely with our in-house research experts.
- Own the end-to-end design process, from problem definition and user research, through to low/high-fidelity prototyping and polished visual/interaction design.
- Facilitate design thinking and practice across the product team and beyond, increasing the visibility and impact of design though writing, speaking, and workshops.
- Work closely with the broader design team to both give and receive feedback on work in progress, and to consistently raise the bar for quality in design execution.
- Rapidly prototype potential solutions, identify which has the most promise, and mobilise the team to ship a minimal viable product to validate with real users.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You can define and articulate business or user problems in straightforward terms, and explore solutions that contain the right balance of simplicity, flexibility and power.
- You think about the problems you're solving and the solutions you explore, working from first principles and trying to understand real user needs.
- You have strong user interface and interaction design skills, but have a broad skillset across product design, including research and prototyping.
- You think in systems and are able to translate your work into reusable patterns that can be used across the product design team to create consistent and coherent work.
- You are skilled in communicating your work, process, and design decisions to cross-functional stakeholders, and regularly seek feedback to improve your work.
- You love working with other designers to help them learn and grow through collaborating, coaching, and mentoring (and to have others help you learn and grow).
- You have a very high bar for design quality, but know when and how to balance priorities and scope to benefit your squad, the design team, and the rest of Attest.
- You are results-driven and know how to use data to both define user problems and to understand if (or to what extent) your solutions address those problems.
Pay & benefits
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed