CTS & CloudM are looking for a Workspace Operations Lead to join their team.
Customer Renewals Team Lead
CTS are looking to hire a passionate and hands-on Operations Lead to support our Google Workspace organisational unit. This role currently focuses on Google Workspace license renewals, and will be a key part of our growth as the business develops.
You will be responsible for the entire Workspace renewal process within our business. You will work closely with both colleagues in the Sales Team and clients to secure renewal contracts. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong business acumen that enables them to engage effectively with technical stakeholders and senior managers.
You will be expected to lead from the front, getting stuck in with the renewals process yourself, and ensuring our customers are provided with the best possible experience.
You’ll be organised in your approach and comfortable working in a smaller organisation - although we work with a broad range of clients, including those in the FTSE 100.
If you're excited to become part of a growing team, pushing to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner, we’d love to talk to you further about the opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- You will have ownership of the renewals function, ensuring that you (this is a hands on role) and the team are providing the best possible service to our customers and that our processes are ever evolving.
- Collaboration is key; Working with the sales teams to negotiate uplift, pricing changes and also with Legal to ensure contract terms are updated.
- You’ll ensure that you and the team are efficiently creating quotes, managing orders and reporting invoice requirements to Finance.
- Maintaining a well organised and up-to-date activity in the CRM system (Salesforce) with the details of your accounts and opportunities.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- A team player - you’ll need to collaborate with a number of stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure a smooth process and great customer experience.
- You will be highly motivated in your approach to meeting renewal targets, and you’ll be knowledgeable, proactive and consultative when engaging with customers.
- You will be highly organised, managing your own time, relationships and owning the renewal opportunities from quote to close - ensuring no contract expires.
- You have a good knowledge of IT and you are excited by the opportunities that cloud computing presents.
- You love to take ownership, take initiative and make things happen. You have real entrepreneurial drive/spirit, and willingness to ‘get involved’ and ‘crack on’ for the benefit of CTS, Google and our clients.
- You’d get full training on the Google product set, it’s not essential but prior knowledge would be helpful.
- Demonstrable experience from a similar type of company that you can refer to as we grow.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
We have offices based in Manchester and Edinburgh city centre, however we are perfectly happy for this role to be remote.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.