REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Open Innovation team is tasked with exploring and creating the future of the fashion industry by designing new services and experiences through a build-by-partner approach between FARFETCH and best-in-class fashion tech startups.
About the role
You will be part of a lean fast-paced team, that comes from product development and entrepreneurial backgrounds. We work in a flexible agile way to ensure we keep pace with the ever-evolving fashion tech ecosystem.
This role will help us build our open innovation strategy within the customer and brand areas of exploration. Connecting the dots between startups and internal stakeholders to build new thinking in these areas.
What you'll do
- Establish key processes and ways of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain outstanding relationships both internally and externally through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Lead high priority workstreams to define and implement fashion-tech partnerships for key internal and external stakeholders, overseeing all aspects from establishing KPIs to determine pilot success and rollout strategy, and developing robust strategies and execution plans
- Create and manage cross-functional task forces
- Own creation of strategic content, coordination across teams, and communication of decisions and deadlines to broader stakeholder team
- Document project scopes, drive communication to stakeholders, and ensure technical feasibility with engineering teams
- Track and manage dependencies to unblock partnership development, anticipating roadblocks and escalating to management when needed
Who you are
- You are able to concisely and logically communicate insights or arguments, whether verbally (including in meetings), in writing or through Executive-level, professional presentations
- You have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues, and have strong influencing skills
- You have a broad understanding of technology and are able to effectively collaborate with technology teams
- You have an understanding of the entrepreneurship world, gained either as a startup founder or from a role within an accelerator, incubator, VC firm or similar. Experience of e-commerce and the luxury industry a plus
- You have demonstrated experience delivering Projects