Primer are looking for a Talent Coordinator to join their team.
Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be an early hire in an early stage start-up - with all of the breadth and responsibility that entails, handling complex schedules through Google Calendar and reacting to last minute changes with speed
- Establishing working relationships with the people and talent team, hiring managers, and candidates by providing high level customer service
- Assisting with candidate queries during the recruitment and onboarding process
- Provide excellent candidate experience and administering candidate experience surveys
- Assisting with the research and organisation of our attendance at tech conferences and other events
- Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
- Ideally, experience in recruitment coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Ability to work swiftly, with a high sense of urgency and be comfortable with frequent shifting priorities and time sensitive tasks
- Highly organised with an incredible attention to detail, able to prioritise workload, and extremely professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organisational skills
- Someone who'll be kind and considerate to our candidates - you'll be an integral part in encouraging people to join the Primer team!