Agent3 are looking for an Account Director to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
As a result of continued growth we're looking for an experienced Account Director to join our New York team. Reporting into one of our Group Client Directors, you'll share responsibility for delivering some of the most sophisticated ABM and broader B2B marketing programs in the market, and managing relationships with essential global and local customers, for some of the world's largest global tech brands.
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will:
- Consultant clients on marketing best practice, scoping, launching, and overseeing the delivery of programs in collaboration with specialists from across the business, striving for innovation and excellence throughout
- Set targets for commercial growth within your accounts and support with plans to meet them. Advise on best ways to use Agent3 specialist services to increase sophistication of their marketing practice
- Work to build strong relationships with client partners, so they see you as a trusted and strategic advisor in building and delivering go-to-market plans
- Mentor junior team members, helping them to manage complex production and delivery schedules across projects, develop strong client management skills and achieve their career goals
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the ebbs and flows in client demand across different accounts
- Manage project finances
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will bring:
- 7+ years of client-facing delivery experience ideally in an ABM or broader strategic marketing agency
- Experience leading relationships with large accounts, working with multiple senior partners across both marketing and sales
- The ability to advise customers on the best approach available, to manage expectations and to constructively challenge client briefs where required
- A strong understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies and attribution models
- Understanding of best practices for creative brief development and knowledge on how to evaluate creative based on insight, strategy and desired outcomes
- The ability to foster positive relationship with internal specialist teams by creating a motivating environment based on productive interaction/dialogue
- Experience leading clients through change management processes
- The ability to manage competing client requests
- The initiative to flip between strategic conversations and a variety of hands-on job requirements
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.