Brightpearl are looking for a Partner Manager to join their team.
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the role
The primary role of the Partner Manager is to generate new business opportunities through our referral partners and build long term mutually beneficial partnerships. Contribute to our company's growth by helping to develop and manage an ecosystem of partners, who advocate Brightpearl, and trust us to help delight their customers.
Working within our Alliances team, you’ll manage an existing group of partners as well as acquiring new partners, and support their enablement so that they are confident to refer Brightpearl to their prospects and customers. We believe in reciprocal partnerships. This means that you’ll also be an internal champion to our sales and customer success colleagues to support and represent our partners in winning new customers sourced from Brightpearl. To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable working both autonomously and within a team, and thrive on delivering positive outcomes through your trusted relationships that you foster.
- Execute Brightpearl partner strategy for the UK
- Recruit new web agency partners into the business
- Create quarterly business plans with identified partners
- Engage and educate new partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to plan and execute co-marketing activities with partners
- Create new business opportunities with current partners
- Run quarterly business reviews on partners
- Coordinate partner training
- Hit lead and revenue targets via channel
- Adherence to the Brightpearl Sales Playbooks (Sales, BDR, Partner)
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Experience of running and organising successful events is an advantage
- Great organisation and time management skills are essential
- IT literate and great at online research
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- A hustler’s mentality - you will be recruiting, planning, and working with partners daily
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You like change and adapt to it well
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You want to progress into technology sales
Ideally you'll have
- Experience of ecommerce technologies
- Experience and knowledge of channel business development and partner ecosystem
- 2 year’s experience as a Partner manager and/or Account Executive
- Degree educated is preferable
Key Performance Indicators:
- Partner generated SAOs
- Partner revenue (discrete, partner generated revenue in addition to ACV)
- Contract Management (how current, all partners under the correct contract, revenue share)
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands.