Hofy are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Business analytics: analysing and improving upon business processes that accelerate sales and product development
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Hofy to improve operations across all aspects of the business, from sales and hiring to fulfilment
- Directly support the Director of Biz Ops on special projects
- Business metric tracking: dashboard key business metrics to report to operations, product, sales and finance teams
- Automating administrative tasks and documenting key processes for training and record keeping
- You're confident with numbers, building models and analysing data
- You're a strong communicator, both internally and with external parties
- You're outcome-oriented and you’ve got hustle - with no aversion to 'rolling up your sleeves' and solving immediate business problems
- You’re a structured, strategic thinker. You’ve set targets and managed teams to achieve them
- Bonus points for experience in a top-tier management consultancy or high growth startup environment
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.