Goodlord are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to join their team.
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Customer Success Team Lead, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success, to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Working with, line managing and coaching a team of 6-8 Mid Market CSMs, helping them deliver on objectives in their day to day and develop in their role longer term.
- Staying on top of competitor and industry changes to ensure we stay ahead in an ever changing industry, and ensure that the Mid Market CSMs are using this with their customers.
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams.
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop processes and improve customer experience, including with senior stakeholders in our Insurance, Product and Sales teams.
- Collaborating with the sales, support and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers.
- Spearheading and supporting internal team training and workshops to ensure the team continuously upskills.
- Reporting on Mid Market team performance and progress against quarterly objectives.
- Deputising for the Head of Customer Success when necessary.
- Supporting the other Customer Success team leads and working closely with them on strategies to drive the team forward.
The knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in this role.
- You have demonstrable experience of working with customers in a consultative, goals and values driven environment.
- You have experience directly line managing CSMs/Account Managers and monitoring individual performance.
- You have made tangible and long lasting impact on customer strategy, helping to develop initiatives, voice of customer projects or improved advocacy programmes that can be rolled out to the whole team.
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident. You get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your management and communication style to work most effectively with them.
- ou are able to communicate clearly and effectively with various different levels of internal stakeholders (all the way from junior to senior management), as well as with customers.
- You have commercial experience that allows you to help your team provide a consultative approach to upsell and feature adoption.
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them.
- What we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 1000 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 200 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And in the last year we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 20th Great Place to Work in the UK medium-sized businesses
- 11th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for tech
- 12th in the UK for great medium-sized workplaces for women
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Unfortunately, Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Strictly NO Agencies
We reserve the right to close this role if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **