As a Training Executive you will help design strategic learning programmes, including a new Luxury Sales Academy and Onboarding for new hires.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting time to join the Farfetch Private Client Training team as we scale our learning proposition and introduce new ways of working for the function. Reporting to the Private Client Training Manager you will play an important role in the development of our learning strategy. Key focuses for the upcoming year include delivering an outstanding new Onboarding experience for all our new hires and the design of a brand new Luxury Sales Training Academy. Your primary audience will be our Stylist population who have specific learning needs and an appetite for new creative ways to learn.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with local teams across the globe to identify training needs and the most suitable training approach for each region and function across the Private Client team.
- Design inspirational content which resonates with our audience, enables commercial performance and delivers on the central training strategy.
- Manage content on the LMS/Microsite and maintain current training materials to ensure they are adding value to the learning offering.
- Work with experts to design new training programmes, applying their expertise to create elevated resources.
- Manage the Private Client training calendar.
- Help organize global brand trainings, working with our teams and 3rd parties.
- Be a Salesforce Training Ambassador partnering with the Salesforce Manager to create training materials and communications.
- Measure and evaluate the success of all training programmes, using data to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with partners to promote the adoption and engagement of all PC training programmes globally and ensure their continued success.
- Pull reports from the LMS to update the business on important findings.
- Promote a culture of learning across the function and beyond.
- Stay informed about the latest innovations and trends in learning design.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about creating and re-imagining learning experiences.
- A track record as a training specialist in; retail, customer service or a hospitality environment.
- Sound knowledge of different blended training methods and styles including eLearning, instructor led, video content creation and podcasts.
- You can explain concepts in a clear, simple and engaging manner to a variety of different audiences.
- You have facilitation skills with the ability to tailor your approach
- You are able to handle data.
- You have excellent collaboration skills.
- You are able to use Google office suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise is desirable.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.