boxxe are looking for a Workplace - M365 Architect/ Consultant to join their team.
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll act as a Technical Consultant in End User Computing and Mobility technologies, providing technical delivery of projects and services to our customers. You’ll bring the specialist skills and knowledge of an Office 365 Architect to deliver a next-level experience to our customers.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As part of the boxxe Technical Delivery team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. We have lots of exciting and challenging work for you to get stuck into, delivering both customer and internal projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Technical architecture, consultancy, and implementation work, remote and on customer sites, for managed services and hosted services.
- Creating high and low-level technical documentation for customer consultancy engagements.
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams
- Training of Managed/Support Services teams in relevant technologies
- Act as a point of escalation point for Managed/Support service incidents
- Maintaining relevant qualifications in role-specific technologies
- Expert-level certifications in Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange deployment, upgrade, migration to Exchange online and supporting technologies.
- Experience in tenancy-to-tenancy Office 365 migrations
- Experience in Microsoft Teams deployment, configuration and supporting technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft Teams telephony.
- Knowledge in a broad range of supporting technologies including server, networking, virtualisation, firewalls, and security technologies.
- Experience delivering large scale customer projects.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Ability to learn and absorb new skills and technologies.
- Able to create high-quality technical documentation.
- Experience with mail filtering solutions and concepts.
- Experience of Microsoft Licensing models (CSP, EA etc)
- Experience to 3rd party migration tools.