Hofy are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team.
Location: London; or Remote (within the UK or plus/minus 3 hours of UK timezone)
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: CEO
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to direct our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. You will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Growth and Marketing teams.
- Develop a long term strategy while communicating and calendaring in a way that empowers other teams and lends visibility into the brand operations and strategy
- Select and structure deals with brand partners and influencers to create and manage healthy, long-term relationships that increase reach and amplify brand perception and influence
- Values and purpose—working across all of our touchpoints to ensure we reinforce the values which drive the business.
- Press—building the Hofy profile across digital, print and influencer coverage by identifying and pitching newsworthy stories in line with our values.
- Social strategy and execution—ensuring that our social tone of voice and aesthetic is consistent and positive.
- Email marketing—identifying interesting angles for our email content which delight the subscriber and reinforce the brand.
- Building a highly efficient team of paid and brand marketing professionals.
- Extensive experience, ideally within a Venture backed business.
- We’re looking for individuals who are willing and able to learn quickly and on-the-go. You’ll be working across lots of different functions of marketing and you’ll need to be able to turn your brain to multiple tasks.
- Confident, self-starting and solution-oriented. You’ll have a seat at the table with investors, the CEO and COO, proposing new ideas, execute tasks, shout when you need help and overcoming problems with forward-thinking solutions.
- You are commercially savvy and able to straddle an understanding of brand as well as making an impact on the top line.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills. You'll be managing a team so this is vital to success.
- Data-Driven with strong analytical and project management skills
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop quickly and make a meaningful contribution.