Agent3 are looking for a Creative Traffic Manager to join their team.
This Machine by Agent3 is a fast-growing B2B creative and content agency. We bring together brand marketing and sales in a way that reflects how B2B audiences behave in our fractured, non-linear world. We do big ideas that can thrive in small spaces. We tell complicated B2B stories in elegant, entertaining ways. We make high-value video, editorial and digital experiences, which are informed by proprietary insight solutions. We deliver our work as 1:Many, 1:Few or 1:1 campaigns, in ways that simultaneously move sales and build brands.
Reporting into our U.K. Creative Operations Manager, we are looking for a spirited, like-minded Traffic Assistant to join our creative and content division. This is a role for someone in the earlier stages of their career, looking to step up and take ownership as well as learn and develop.
As a Traffic Assistant at Agent3, you will:
- Manage workflow and project momentum across multiple clients, campaigns and internal teams, ensuring work is delivered within schedule and on budget
- Identify resources needed to fulfil projects and help manage a pool of staff, contractors and freelancers, to assign the right talent to the right work
- Develop project timelines and estimates, working with account teams and our project management system
- Administer best practices in project management, including compliance with work orders and creative briefs, job taxonomy, file/asset organisation and quality assurance
- Identify any potential causes of delay early, and act to resolve any issues and help teams troubleshoot where necessary
As a Traffic Assistant at Agent3, you will bring:
- At least 2 years of project or traffic management experience at a marketing or creative agency
- Understanding of project management methodologies, processes and tools, including timeline management, estimating, staffing and resource allocation
- A working knowledge of Avaza or other project management software
- Experience consulting with partners, juggling multiple projects and prioritising requests
- A strong sense of teamwork and a collaborative approach
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.