Agent3 are looking for an Account Supervisor - Creative Services to join their team.
This Machine by Agent3 is a fast-growing B2B creative and content agency. We bring together brand marketing and sales in a way that reflects how B2B audiences behave in our fractured, non-linear world. We do big ideas that can thrive in small spaces. We tell complicated B2B stories in elegant, entertaining ways. We make high-value video, editorial and digital experiences, which are informed by proprietary insight solutions. We deliver our work as 1:Many, 1:Few or 1:1 campaigns, in ways that simultaneously move sales and build brands.
Reporting to one of our Account Directors, we are looking for a brave, like-minded Account Supervisor to join our creative and content division.
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you will:
- Be the daily account contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
- Contribute to strategy and development of communication plans
- Manage client goals, expectations and timelines, and communicate changes/directions to internal teams
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements and manage project velocity
- Run client budgets to manage costs and deliverables
- Participate in the new business process
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you will bring:
- 5+ years of client facing agency experience managing "the making" and delivery of great work
- Experience working with B2B brands
- Knowledge of client and agency operations
- Strong management skills with experience delivering work in a timely manner and within budget
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Enthusiasm for creating new and better ways to do things
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.