Agent3 are looking for a Program Manager to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for a Program Manager to join our newly formed Program Management function in Agent3, which sits as part of our Customer Success & Strategy team. Reporting into our Senior Program Manager, you will work closely with account owners and specialist teams across the business to successfully deliver ABM programs
As a Program Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Manage the internal delivery of end-to-end ABM programs for some of the world's largest global tech brands
- Work closely with our specialist teams, fortifying strong internal relationships and encouraging cross-team collaboration
- Deliver programs in a timely manner and on budget, proactively managing program resources along the way
- Support senior colleagues in suggesting improvements to internal processes
As a Program Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- 2+ years of project/program management experience in a marketing agency
- Experience of managing effective engagement and lead-generation campaigns, encompassing messaging, content creation and multi-channel activation
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize competing requests and forecast effectively to keep programs on track
- Team management skills to bring colleagues together and keep everyone on track
- Experience of managing Account-Based Marketing programs is beneficial, but not essential
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.