Agent3 are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Executive to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Are you looking to start your career in marketing in an exciting and varied role? Off the back of a strong year of growth we're looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Executive to join our teams in either London or York. Reporting to one of our Marketing Automation Managers, through a combination of our in-house training programmes and on-the-job learning we'll build your skills to deliver campaigns and activities using marketing automation platforms, with a focus on Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot.
As a Junior Marketing Automation Executive at Agent3, you will:
- Become familiar with Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot and work towards your certification exams in at least one platform, funded by us
- Work closely with your team and teams across the wider business, to help deliver campaigns, activities and reporting within those platforms
- Deliver work in a time efficient and detailed manner, asking questions if you're unsure on any tasks and regularly updating your colleagues on your progress
As a Junior Marketing Automation Executive at Agent3, you will bring:
- A passion for digital marketing and the way that technologies can be used to target and engage companies, and people, in interesting and creative ways
- An ability to liaise with colleagues and clients in a positive, professional manner
- An ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Experience working within any marketing automation platform is beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.