Agent3 are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate, With 1+ years of experience in B2B marketing, to join our Customer Success and Strategy team in the UK as a Senior Account Executive. Based in our London office, with work from home options, and reporting into one of our Account Managers, you will support end-to-end Account Based Marketing programmes for our clients who include some of the world’s largest technology brands.
As a Senior Account Executive at Agent3, you will:
- Support our client team with a variety of hands-on job requirements from quality assurance and reporting through to digesting insights and providing with the progress on programmes and results
- Work with our specialist teams to ensure client work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Build relationships with your clients – making sure they're updated with the progress on programmes and results
- Work to develop your understanding of Agent3's specialist services, including positioning, creative services, applied technology, paid media and marketing automation, through a mix of formal and on-the-job training, to build client consultancy skills
As a Senior Account Executive at Agent3, you will bring:
- The initiative to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements
- A smart and inquisitive mind with a passion for learning more about Account-based Marketing and an active interest in growing your understanding of the customers you'll work with and Agent3's offering
- The skills to brief and update colleagues and provide advice to clients
- The ability to organise your workload, and work with the team to prioritise competing requests, delivering tasks on time and to a high standard, as effective project management will be a core component of this role
- Preferably 1+ years experience in a similar role, as we're looking for candidates who have an understanding of and a passion for B2B marketing
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.