Agent3 are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Agent3's Marketing Automation team prides itself in helping clients to squeeze every last drop out of their instances so that they're able to maximise the full power that marketing automation can provide. As a result of the team's continued growth we're looking to add another accomplished marketing automation manager to our ranks, with a focus on supporting our Marketo clients. Reporting to the Marketing Automation team lead, you will get involved in using Marketo, whilst also offering a good opportunity to provide strategic consultative support to a range of client partners.
We are open to applications from candidates looking to be based from our New York office, or remote within the US – ideally on an east coast time zone.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Provide clients with best practice marketing automation support and guidance
- Accomplish a range of daily client requests
- Contribute to the development of MA roadmaps for clients, providing a clear path to help them get the most out of their instances
- Manage projects, working with MA team members and wider Agent3 specialist teams to complete projects within on-budget
- Contribute to the upskilling of the MA team, through sharing best practice knowledge and running training sessions
- Contribute to what other services Agent3 could offer clients
As a Marketing Automation Manage at Agent3, you will bring:
- Marketo certification with at least two years of hands on experience in Marketo
- Experience managing and delivering projects, outlining clear targets, requirements and timescales, and over-communicating to ensure expectations are managed throughout
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships; understand the style of your client, their business and pain points to provide guidance and ideas
- Provide appropriate insight and input whenever possible
- An understanding of commercial processes particularly when it comes to setting budgets for projects and ensuring that they're delivered in a profitable fashion
- Bring in support from other team members and providing visibility across the team
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.