We are looking for someone who is accomplished in creating systematic and automated processes for reporting data and insights, underpinned by proven technical skills and commercial acumen.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an established BI professional to lead our team of analysts within FARFETCH's Commercial department. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Planning & Pricing, you will work with data engineering and analytics teams across the business, translating technical developments into performant processes and reporting solutions which can be seamlessly incorporated into our ways of working.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the BI Team within FARFETCH's Commercial Department, overseeing a team of analysts across three distinct sub-departments (Supply, Pricing, Self-Service)
- Preside over our core reporting models in Looker, ensuring seamless real-time reporting capabilities for our business-wide user base
- Take charge of the BI roadmap, working with the Head of Commercial Planning & Pricing to prioritise workflows and deliver against departmental and organisational objectives
- Champion the Commercial team's commitment to high standards of data quality and reporting performance, monitoring, validating and refining our data assets on a daily basis
- You'll foster a culture of continuous improvement within the BI team, acting as a mentor and promoting demonstrably high standards of end-to-end project completion across all Commercial BI streams
- You'll create and evolve best practices, training, policies and documentation to ensure our BI solutions are built for scale
- Act as a SME for Commercial Data, providing a means of knowledge sharing and information exchange between our department and the wider data organisation at FARFETCH
- Continue our successful rollout of Looker; overseeing training & onboarding projects, and striving for high levels of user engagement at all data literacy levels
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience applying advanced SQL in a BI / Commercial environment
- Experience rolling out new projects in BI & Analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI
- Exposure to BigQuery, and familiar with software development tools including GitHub/Lab and Jira
- Commercially minded with the ability to translate stakeholder needs into technical requirements
- Experience presenting clear and actionable recommendations to influence stakeholders at senior levels
- Comfortable working with BI developers, managing sprint planning processes and adapting priorities where necessary
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.