The FARFETCH Online Merchandising & Curation team are looking for a dedicated Online Merchandiser to help manage all aspects of onsite curation and strong product selections across marketing campaigns. The role is suited to someone who is looking to develop their career within an exciting and fast-paced digital merchandising environment
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will report directly to the Online Merchandising Manager and work with the Online Merchandising & Curation team to provide a balance of fashion and commercial product positioning across manually curated pages and newsletters. Your work will also involve weekly reporting of Merchandising activity and drawing upon the insights to optimise product selections accordingly
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will visually merchandise the most relevant and highly trafficked category and brand pages and sets according to the weekly schedule, to best trade the entirety of the Farfetch product portfolio and represent the Farfetch brand
- You will report on categories, designers, trends and product performance weekly and find ways to optimise the product curation
- You will work with the Marketing and CRM teams to curate and suggest product selections for seasonal campaigns, weekly newsletters and other marketing activity
- You will manage regional curation based on country specific stock, as well as regional customer preferences to maximise trading of the site
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous online visual merchandising experience in a luxury retail environment with in-depth knowledge of luxury fashion brands, including previous and current collections
- You will demonstrate full awareness of Brands & Seasonal trends and their relevance to the Farfetch on-site proposition, influencing all aspects of Visual Merchandising
- Understanding of KPIs that achieve success within an online retail organisation
- Experience interpreting reports and data
- The ability to liaise at all levels
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.