If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers.
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: £30,000 - £36,000
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Your mission as the Implementation Project Manager is to manage and facilitate the onboarding and implementation of our digital ordering software and hardware for new clients. You will be responsible for the end to end implementation of our software into the live environment, ensuring all integrations with existing and third systems are successful. You’ll be a key member of the client success team, ensuring clients have the best journey right out of the gate, leading to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Vita Mojo.
During the first 90 days you’ll start to:
- Shadow client-facing demos with sales. You will get to know our product & the hospitality industry
- Meeting some existing clients. You will get to know how our clients use our software, and what challenges
they may face with it
- Explore our integrations & partnerships
- Implementation - learn how we onboard clients and get into the details of implementing our software from start to finish
- Work alongside our Project Implementation Managers to shadow client kick-off meetings and assist in structuring projects
- Report on project progress
- Work alongside our Project Implementation Managers to coordinate and lead
a new client implementation
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis. The list will be periodically reviewed in line with the changing needs of the company and ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Guide clients from implementation and installation to go-live of our VMOS, facilitating a positive client onboarding & ensuring a smooth transition to the account management team post-launch
detailed scoping sessions to fully understand
the client’s needs and agree
on in-scope deliverables
- Ensure that the relevant parties are appropriately briefed about client fundamentals
- Identify and address potential obstacles during the on-boarding process, manage client communication, and create strategies for driving success
- Manage and track day-to-day aspects of the project using internal tools to continuously move toward project milestones
with internal teams to maintain a smooth delivery process of the software to the client
- Deliver training sessions for onboarding clients, illustrating the benefits of VMOS, and instilling confidence
in the product
- Perform against the on-boarding process and training curriculum to hold clients accountable to a go-live timeline
- You can work hard and have fun while dreaming big. You are a confident
, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback and relishes the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust
- You have a strong ability to collaborate
, deliver and convey messages effectively across teams and a variety of stakeholders
- You bring a level of creativity and initiative to help influence positive delivery changes to implementation processes
- You can juggle multiple ongoing projects and relationships which require organisation, detail, prioritisation, deep thinking and delivering outcomes
- You have the ability to step back and ask questions, solving problems with empathy
and good nature. Solutions will be focused on what is good for our clients, our people and our company
- Experience in a client-facing role, preferably in Implementation, Support or Sales
- Experience in leading and implementing software projects end to end, ideally within a SaaS/software delivery environment
- Strong project management experience specifically in implementing software involving complex integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adjust communication style by an audience
- An ability to learn quickly as new products are released
- Liaise with technical stakeholders during implementation to discuss requirements and technical details integrating with the Vita Mojo Operating System
- An ability to translate a clients’ needs into a solid implementation strategy
Work perks and benefits
Since mid-March 2020 our UK-based team has largely been working from home. We have a small, COVID-secure office in the City of London which has limited capacity for hot desking on an as-needed basis when working from home is not possible. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as mental health, poor connectivity or an insufficient work environment. While we don’t have a full return to office date, we are monitoring the situation closely and hope to be able to return to the office more fully at some point during 2021.
- Your hours. Where possible, we let you set your own hours to get the work done and in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like or if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life. We hope we can enable you to do both.
- Your budget. We have recently introduced a flexible benefits system with access to a monthly or annual budget in the following areas: £600 annual learning and development budget; £50 monthly wellbeing allowance; and £30 lifestyle allowance. These are accessed through your own personal wallet and can be spent on services and products of your choosing, within a set of guidelines.
- Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office.
- Work from home kit. When you join we will work with you to understand your work from home needs and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
- Your tech kit - As a tech company, we want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
- Your development - We take personal and professional growth seriously and believe in pushing ourselves to take on new challenges. We encourage everyone to organically share with each other. With quarterly company off-sites (virtual for now), a company library, in-house workshops, and simply working in an always changing, challenging environment, learning is essential to our mission.
- Your mental health. Through our partnership with the app Spill, you have access to therapist advice, one-off therapy sessions, and a series of therapy if needed. We also offer Mental Health Days to be used in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to focus on yourself and refocus your energies.
- Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
- Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
- Your work environment - Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
- Your social spirit - While in-person socials are on hold due to COVID, we are still keeping that social spirit alive by hosting virtual social events, holiday parties and a variety of activities throughout the year. When in the office, we typically host office parties and socials, including weekly drinks on Fridays and enjoy spending time with each other.
- Your holidays. We believe in finding your work-life alignment and encourage all staff to use their 25 days, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
- Dog friendly. We welcome our furry friends to the office and have a rotating roster of office dogs who come around and say hello.