Alex Chesterman, founder of Zoopla, Cazoo and early investor in Thirdfort, was asked by The Times to nominate the best start-up in 2019. He nominated Thirdfort because we're "solving a real problem."
Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
The current product management team consists of our Senior Product Manager and Product Manager, who both recently joined the business to build out a Product Management function. You will report directly into our Senior Product Manager and will be instrumental in helping build the team and how it operates.
The rest of the product team consists of our Product Strategy Lead and has many years of legal/property industry product experience, and a Product Manager from our Operations Graduate program, and our Design Lead.
Who we are looking for:
- In our view this product manager doesn't need to have all the ideas or solutions, they need to have the ability to define tasks then empower product designers, engineers, data scientists etc to deliver them.
- We need a product natural who is passionate about delivering great user experiences.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work across our product ecosystem including our consumer-facing mobile app and client web portal.
- Experience in building and shipping inclusive end-to-end customer journeys for consumer products
As a Product Manager, you will be:
- Writing product specs and user stories for our tech teams
- Managing a roadmap and prioritising what we build
- Analysing product, usage and market data to make decisions
- Organising teams to deliver the product through build, testing and launch stages
- Managing product timelines and stakeholder expectations
- Managing communications with the client-facing side of the business and helping market the product (until we hire a Product Marketer who will take over much of this)
- Helping our Senior Product Manager with some of their key roles
- 2 + years product management experience
- Has seen how a big and highly effective product team can be run
- Previous experience with product design, technical, ID or property products
- Amazing people skills with the ability to present a compelling and transparent vision of product at Thirdfort
- Risen through the ranks in a product team and now will to step up to this key role as one of the key early hires in a fast-growing product team
- Our apps need to cater for all types of users, young and old. It needs to be more accessible to use that many apps, but still, look great. So experience with very widely used products is a bonus.
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on