Alex Chesterman, founder of Zoopla, Cazoo and early investor in Thirdfort, was asked by The Times to nominate the best start-up in 2019. He nominated Thirdfort because we're "solving a real problem."
Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
We're looking for someone to join our Partnerships team to support and contribute to our ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond. To achieve this growth, we'll need to launch and grow a range of new partnerships successfully whilst also continuing to work closely with our existing partners across the three models we currently support (Reseller, Platform/Technology and Referral).
The primary focus for this role will be to own the relationship with some of Thirdfort's new and existing partners with the goal of growing revenue, leading expansion and building deeper relationships.
As the main advocate for these partners, you'll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Technical teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
This will be varied role requiring more than just owning a set of accounts, you'll be expected to work closely with multiple teams across the business (sales, marketing, product, support), improve how we operate as a team and be ready to take on additional responsibility as and when required.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Own the relationship with some of Thirdfort's new and existing partners.
- Launch new partnerships successfully. Building partnership objectives and goal setting, creating and executing against a partner account plan (e.g. sales/support enablement, marketing campaigns, product improvement). Working closely with our Partner Development team.
- Drive the relationships with existing partners that are necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives. Coordinate the cross-functional projects and commitments needed to meet these goals including GTM campaigns, sales incentives, commercial negotiations and product improvement.
- Work closely with our Support and Product teams to ensure our Partners and their Clients receive best in class support and benefit from our evolving roadmap.
- Support any 'self-serve' partners in a low touch way where necessary.
- Become a Thirdfort product expert and an advocate for our partners internally
- Continually contribute to the Thirdfort Partnership experience, strategy and team.
- You have experience in Partnerships, Account Management or Customer Success and can demonstrate success in launching and growing commercial relationships. Experience working with and/or managing Partners directly is a plus.
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You love the challenge of deepening a relationship with a new or existing partner.
- You have some experience of leveraging strong relationships with partners or customers to secure go-to-market, commercial and/or product commitments.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with multiple different teams and stakeholders.
- You enjoy juggling multiple different projects and know where to focus your time and efforts when there are competing priorities.
- You are comfortable learning a technical product. We won't need you to code but you will need to be comfortable working with product teams internally and externally.
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating a new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Dog-friendly office! We have the best office dogs and welcome them in the office.
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunities to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on