Alex Chesterman, founder of Zoopla, Cazoo and early investor in Thirdfort, was asked by The Times to nominate the best start-up in 2019. He nominated Thirdfort because we're "solving a real problem."
Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risk so more people can move fearlessly.
We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers and property professionals during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 60 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join and progress in our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help us build a high functioning and efficient revenue team.
Reporting into our Head of Customer Success but working very closely with other team leads, the role will see you focused on:
- the alignment of the GTM team (Sales, Marketing, CS and Partnerships) across our various tools, reporting and processes
- further optimising our processes and productivity, whilst also ensuring discipline when it comes to processes and utilising our CRM/s
- improving how we collect and analyse data to draw insights we can act on
As the first revenue ops hire, you will need to be comfortable with taking on additional responsibility as and when required.
- Identify inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress across the entire funnel and customer lifecycle to identify opportunities to improve conversion rates, shorten sales cycle, pipeline management, up-sell, cross-sell and revenue forecasting
- Own the operating cadence of the Commercial Group, ensuring that recurring meetings and processes are completed without fail, including weekly forecast meetings, pipeline meetings, monthly sales leadership meetings and weekly revenue team meetings
- Champion data-driven decisions within the revenue team by building a structure that collects and maintains accurate data that is analysed and presented as actionable information at our weekly revenue team meetings
- Build reporting and dashboards for individual contributors and revenue leadership to rely on for operational and analytical purposes. Advising revenue leadership by analysing and interpreting data to uncover actions that will help us move the needle
- Assisting with compensation plans, management and monthly submissions
- Assisting with new CRM vendor onboarding and implementation (Salesforce) when needed
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have experience managing Salesforce & Hubspot on behalf of GTM teams
- Are data-driven and understand the need to support commercial functions with good data hygiene (ideally having used Looker)
- Good at spotting and suggesting improvement areas in commercial process and can communicate to all levels of the commercial group
- Can be flexible and work across multiple commercial teams, understanding the nuances across the sales and post-sales cycle
- The chance to join a high-growth business as an early team member
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on