Alex Chesterman, founder of Zoopla, Cazoo and early investor in Thirdfort, was asked by The Times to nominate the best start-up in 2019. He nominated Thirdfort because we're "solving a real problem."
Thirdfort is on a mission to become the new standard in legal security. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 50 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to identify and create content that supports demand generation, lead conversion and sales enablement across both our direct sales and partnerships channels. You will be responsible for shaping our content strategy, and establishing the processes and toolkits that will be key as we scale the business.
The role of content is fundamental to our growth strategy as we look to continue our success to date. You will be acting as a key messenger to identify our users, how our product is perceived, educate and sell our product. This will be a varied and hands on role that we anticipate will be focused on content for campaigns, thought leadership, research and customer advocacy.
Joining as our first Content Marketing Manager and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to work with our Marketing Executive and Growth Agency to build out Thirdfort's content marketing team.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Take ownerships of Thirdfort's content strategy and execution across both our direct business and Partnerships.
- Creating and tailoring plans for campaigns, content and events and coordinate the execution of the content across both our direct and partnerships business
- Collaborating with the Performance Marketer on optimising marketing messages (website, email etc.)
- Measuring performance against objectives to gain a deep understanding of how successful content is across various campaigns and channels
- Run content marketing initiatives to achieve Sales and Marketing targets
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including our Growth Agency, Marketing Executive and any other third parties to produce high-quality content across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain a content marketing calendar
- Have a good understanding of SEO and analyse web traffic metrics relating to content produced
- You’ll project manage (with the Performance Marketer and Marketing Executive) the creation of webinars, slide design and copy.
- Strong communicator. You will be an experienced writer having produced a range of content (newsletters, blogs, press releases, product updates, but may have experience of working with other formats (e.g. video, podcasts, webinars, infographics), either directly or in an editorial capacity.
- Growth mindset. You understand the whole content lifecycle, from attraction to advocacy, and you understand that content is as important to converting leads as it is to generate them.
- Team player. Being able to develop close relationships with other teams and ensure content is working hand in glove with stakeholders, rather than being perceived as a service-desk function, is a key element of this role.
- Analytical. You understand that marketing isn't just about writing something that sounds good. You use data to validate ideas and measure impact, while valuing the creative spark you bring.
- Technical. You understand SEO and have experience using tools such as SEMrush, HubSpot or Salesforce to manage content.
- Organised. You have previously managed and owned a content calendar and coordinated content projects across multiple teams to reach deadlines.
- A self-starter. You are highly proactive and able to work independently, yet just as comfortable working cross-functionally on shared projects and integrated campaigns.
You will have:
- A degree in a written subject area
- English as a first language
- Strong experience in a B2B Saas content marketing role
- Well versed in tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush and HubSpot
- Experience working with third-party agencies and freelancers, maintaining quality and impact
- Ideally you have startup or scale-up experience.
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on