Hofy are looking for a Product Designer to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building on our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the Hofy platform, website, and internal-facing tools, taking concepts from ideation through to implementation. Work with design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma, with a strong understanding for component based design and prototyping.
- Create graphic assets for social media posts, vector infographics, and general marketing materials to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Work with relevant teams to shape the user experience of the Hofy platform, website, and internal-facing tools, including solving challenging UI/UX problems in both technical and creative ways, and working closely with developers to implement design concepts.
- Conduct user research to create a more seamless platform experience end-to-end, while constantly looking for ways to develop and improve our product to be industry leading.
- Carefully review implemented design to ensure they align with design concepts created.
- Experience backed by a strong portfolio in creating UI/UX designs and fixing problems.
- Passionate about customer experience and our internal-facing tools, with up-to-date knowledge on evolving customer behaviours, needs, wants, and desires, as well as how to fulfil them.
- Organised and tidy way of working that allows other members of the team to collaborate seamlessly.
- A great team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working collaboratively with others, including our marketing, sales, and engineering teams.
- Great sensitivity towards customers’ wants and needs – at times figuring out what they don’t yet know they want – supported by a strong design aesthetic, variation of style to suit the audience, and awareness of digital design & UX trends.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.