Hofy are looking for a Head of Finance to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
We are looking for a go-getting Head of Finance who will work closely with the Founders & CEO. We are a fast-growing company with a flat organisational structure, which means this role is hands-on and the individual will be working closely with the senior management team and investors in creating immediate- and long-term strategies for the business.
- Report to the CEO, and lead all finance functions, including the external and internal reporting, as well as preparation of monthly shareholder updates and board meetings.
- Lead a team to build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts to support both short- and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators, and work closely with growth, product, and marketing to devise strategies around analytics and growth.
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format.
- Lead on all operational matters locally—from building budgets to devising best-in-class processes.
- Manage a small team to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Oversee tax filings and compliance documentation.
- Implement systems to automate and scale the business across multiple global locations.
- Help make Hofy a fantastic place to work.
- An analytical and curious mind, possessing superb modelling & analysis skills.
- An outcome-orientated, structured, and strategic mindset, with a passion for getting things done, while working with an entrepreneurial team on an ambitious mission to build something big.
- A “no job too big or too small” mentality, from nitty-gritty accounting to negotiating terms with VCs.
- The ability to be hands-on with detail, while also being able to communicate concisely to the Board, external partners, suppliers, and non-financial people internally. A strong confidant to cross-functional colleagues.
- Strong leadership skills and a clear communication style with the ability to bring out the best in others.
- (Required) Bachelor’s degree.
- (Desirable) MBA or Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) within a high growth company.
- (Desirable) Advanced Excel, XERO.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.