Hofy are looking for a Global Fulfillment Director to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company’s onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Direct and oversee our entire order fulfilment process.
- Be responsible for our Order Operations staff and establish processes for order tracking, maintaining customer contact information, and monitoring contracts and agreements for expiration or renewal.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise cost.
- Work with the Product team to create strategies around analytics and growth.
- This role requires on-the-ground presence from time to time. Travel is required.
- Ultimately, be responsible for making sure our orders are perfect every time!
- Deep logistics experience.
- Strategic thinker who can contribute to architect systems to deliver to a global customer base.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
- Ability to build and manage international teams.
- Live and breathe metrics, with a relentless focus on meeting customer expectations.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.