Hofy are looking for an Order Operations Analyst to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building on our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Working with the fulfilment team to ensure that customer orders are shipped on time and all communications are streamlined.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues with orders.
- Product ordering and inventory control.
- Liaising with delivery and shipping companies.
- Work with the Hofy Product and Business Operations team to enhance and automate our operations.
- Help fulfil company swag orders with our partners.
- Additional "all hands on deck" tasks that are part and parcel of the experience of working at a startup!
- This role requires full-time presence in our 'Logistics Hub'.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.