Hofy are looking for a Head of Product to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company’s onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Product to join our cross competency Product team to own and develop consumer and internal facing apps. Product and technology is at the heart of Hofy and is a driving force behind our success. Working with the founder(s) in a tight-knit team, you’ll be responsible for delivering an exceptional and beautiful product experience that’s the first of its kind.
- Define our immediate roadmap, shaping product strategy, as well as setting up, measuring, and driving key performance indicators.
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation, and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives.
- Create, maintain, and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with their requirements, as well as capturing your own via primary research.
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative, and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved.
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on vision and goals.
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, recognising game changing innovations, and introducing relevant products to the Hofy portfolio.
- Lead product owners to ensure cohesion across product roadmaps.
- 5-10 years of experience in digital product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritisation and roadmaps.
- Experience managing and mentoring 2+ Product owners, and might have co-founded or worked at an early stage startup.
- Extraordinary communicator with customers, designers, and engineers. Ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology worlds and work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Full of raw, enthusiastic, intellectual horsepower, and thrives in a lead and agile environment. A willingness to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for and a strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods to draw out customer insight to help inform decision-making.
- A good sense of humour and strong pride in your work.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.