Hofy are looking for a Senior Mac Engineer to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Work as part of an expert team of subject matter experts to achieve Hofy's device and IT services growth objectives.
- Build, develop, and enhance Hofy's device management services for sale to a global customer base as well as our IT support services offering.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for our Sales team and customer base.
- Mentor and develop other team member's Mac engineering knowledge.
- Extensive amount of IT experience (around 10 years).
- Experience with more than one device management platform for managing a mixed device estate.
- Confident with Apple Device Enrolment Programme as well as manual device configuration approaches.
- Confident with Apple Configurator.
- Experience automating Mac device actions using AppleScript, Perl, or Bash/ZSH scripts.
- Experience packaging and deploying Mac and iOS applications.
- (Desirable but not essential) Experience working for an Apple Reseller or managing large numbers of geographically located devices.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.