1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Head/VP of Sales
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. In order for us to spread this revolution we are looking for a Head/VP of Sales to empower the team to deliver the ambitious growth targets we know Hofy is capable of! Leading from the front you will have the opportunity to build and mentor a high-performing team.
- Remote - UK Wide - Reporting to the COO
- Opportunity for you to build a sales team and everything that goes with it from the ground up in a fast-paced start-up, poised for exponential growth.
- You will lead teams with different sales focus with an opportunity for you to introduce verticalisation.
About the role
As we are building a sales-led organisation, you and your team will be at the centre of Hofy. After all, you and your team will be closest to the market and will be able to guide us on what we need to create to respond to the needs of our clients the best way. As this is the first sales leadership role we will be hiring the remit will be quite wide, but in this role, you will:
- Build and develop an inclusive and sustainable high-performance culture with a team-first mentality and high levels of personal accountability.
- Organically nurture people to achieve and exceed goals by leading from the front and still taking an active role in strategic accounts.
- Be the sales team’s bridge to other teams and create an effective strategy on how you can work best with cross-functional teams so that we can create the solutions clients really need.
- Provide feedback, support, and coaching to Sales Executives and Managers, making sure they have the necessary resources to perform properly.
This role will be ideal for you if you are someone who has already demonstrated that they can build our successful teams and lead them to £X-£XX Mil in ARR in a high-growth environment.
- Must have software/technology B2B sales experience as well as leadership experience in the area.
- A proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- High-energy and have the ambition to lead a team and work within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills: the ability to build strong business partnerships both within and outside the organisation.
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets, and prioritising sales efforts.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).