Hofy are looking for a Director of Sales to join their team.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Be a crucial part to the success of our sales processes and deliverables.
- Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals as well as developing and building a high-energy, results-driven team.
- Provide feedback, support, and coaching to Sales Executives and Managers, making sure they have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- A proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- High-energy and have the ambition to lead a team and work within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills: the ability to build strong business partnerships both within and outside the organisation.
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets, and prioritising sales efforts.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.