Join a fast-growing IT Services company with great benefits and a flexible working culture.
Account Renewals Administrator
Flexibility to work from home regularly (3-4 days per week)
As an Accounts Renewals Administrator for CTS, your role would be to take ownership of the renewals process for our customers as they approach the end of their existing agreements.
Your role would involve being aware of customer renewal dates and ensuring these agreements are renewed in a timely fashion (i.e well in advance of the agreement end date).
You'll be responsible for obtaining and issuing renewal quotes and being the point of contact for any customer queries or negotiation required to secure their acceptance of the renewal quotes.
- Responsible for sending out renewal quote in a timely manner and with correct information
- Take ownership of amending or re-sending of Renewal Quotes
- Process renewal accordingly upon receipt of agreement to renewal costs
- Placing renewal orders with Google and other third party suppliers when necessary
- Working in conjunction with Account Managers with any renewal issues or queries such as costings etc.
- Answering customer queries about the licence renewals and if necessary assisting customer with the best way to move forward
- Ensure reseller consoles have all accounts set to correct renewal option
- Maintain a basic understanding of products being sold
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive approach to completing assigned tasks. Must also be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Attention to detail - quotes must be accurate
- Professional attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by email and verbally
- Happy to go the extra mile for business and customer needs
- Take ownership of own workload
- Experience within a sales renewals based role
- Good computer literacy
- Understanding of IT systems and processes.
- Previous experience of working in the IT industry would be helpful, but not essential
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Remote/Central Manchester Head Office - The office is close to all Central Manchester public transport links, but you can be home based most of the time.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.