In this role you would have the opportunity to make a big impact within a fast-growing and forward thinking business. You will have the scope to take full ownership of security processes and policies.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Security Lead to make continuous improvements to our internal processes, as well as providing guidance to external prospects and customers when needed.
You’ll take ownership of our Information Security, Cyber Security and, where relevant, GDPR processes. Although the role is for an individual contributor you’ll be expected to collaborate with Senior Managers and stakeholders to ensure that processes are suitable and work to the benefit of our clients.
Experience of working within a technology business is highly desirable, but not essential.
You’ll be organised and collaborative with a strong attention to detail and will gain exposure to a fast paced technology business on an upward growth trajectory.
You’ll get the flexibility to balance your work life with your personal interests and commitments. You won’t be restricted to an annual holiday quota, you’ll be trusted to manage your holidays responsibly.
- Take ownership of aspects of InfoSec, GDPR and Cyber Essentials, building out plans to continuously improve and embed our security processes.
- Lead audit processes, and delivery of ISO27001 for both of our brands.
- Manage Security Risk through assessment, mitigation and education. Work with the People Operations Team to ensure that employees are engaged in their training and acting in compliance with our processes.
- Provide Security Assurance related content into bids and proposals, including non-written contact with clients where required.
- Utilise your expertise to advise in client facing conversations regarding security, helping our clients to mitigate risks when using our services.
- Lead and respond to any security investigations, working with senior leads to build plans for security change where necessary.
- Update our processes to create customer focused and modern procedures which protect our clients whilst ensuring that customer service is upkept.
- Work with our legal team to ensure legal compliance in all processes and procedures.
- Use recognized sources of threat intelligence as well as risk impact assessments to identify security weaknesses within the business and work with internal IT and senior leads to build plans for change.
- Strong understanding of operational risk and general risk assessment procedures.
- Experience working within recognised Information Security frameworks and best practices such as ISO27001, NIST etc
- Demonstrable experience of implementing, monitoring, and improving the threat and vulnerability management service of a medium-scale company.
- Solid understanding of GDPR, Information Security and Cyber Security.
- Knowledge and understanding of auditing procedures.
- Pragmatic approach, that balances risk vs. other factors including time, cost and effort.
- Good understanding of our technologies, including common SaaS tooling such as Google Workspace, Salesforce and Office365.
- Experience of working with clients as well as in-house.
This role would be primarily remote based, with some occasional travel to our office locations in Manchester, Edinburgh, London and Utrecht (Netherlands).
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme.
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
Our market-leading software brand, CloudM, provides software solutions that enable businesses to unlock the potential of G Suite and Office 365. The CloudM Manage and CloudM Migrate products have migrated more than nine million users and 34,000 domains to the cloud and are used by over 3,000 organisations in 83 countries across the globe.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team