boxxe are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
As part of the boxxe sales team you’ll play a meaningful role in scaling a fast-growing technology company. We’re looking for someone to join our collaborative team, working in a modern, innovative technology company with a new and different approach. We’ll provide opportunities throughout your time with us to maximise your performance and earning potential.
Your main responsibility will be to engage with prospective customers, and to shape industry/vertical specific digital services. You’ll also promote boxxe's expertise and capability within software and hardware solutions. Being responsible for the end to end sales cycle for prospective customers, you’ll take warm inbound leads and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the digital transformation teams in our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging new customers with boxxe's message and vision
- Nurturing leads into opportunities and booked business
- Understanding the transformational requirements of your customers
- Building relationships with new and prospective clients
- Growing your technology knowledge and skills
- Developing sector intelligence
- Collaborating with your co-workers and suppliers
What you’ll bring
- Experience desired – technology or solution selling experience including
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of selling a technical product or service
- Being collaborative and belonging to a high achieving sales team
- Motivated with a desire to immerse yourself in and learn about technology
- Driven by a desire to break through barriers and overachieving targets
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Resilience and a belief that mistakes and losses are learning opportunities
- Openness, honesty and an entrepreneurial approach
What we offer you
- The opportunity to network with new and emerging technologies and services, whilst engaging with some of the largest UK corporate and public sector customers
- You will be part of a team where sustainability is at the heart of what we do, that's why we are working towards being B-Corp Certified. You will become a Force for Good as you use your 3 CSR days to the benefit of our local community
- A fun, safe working environment based on trust, collaboration, and respect with a work from anywhere policy so you can work from where you are at your best
- A great challenge in an inclusive and supportive team environment, where every idea is respected and matters
- An overall benefits package full of the things that really matter, including an enhanced maternity and paternity policy, an Employee Assistance Program available to you and your household and on-going training so you can accelerate your career with boxxe
Unlock your power and potential with boxxe careers
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.