boxxe are looking for an Associate Supplier Manager to join their team.
At boxxe our vision is deliver best in class procurement, reducing costs & creating value through efficient processes and strong supplier relationship management. That’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Supplier Manager to join our growing Procurement Team to support the Supplier Manager.
As Associate Supplier Manager, you will be supporting the Supplier Manager through complex deal positioning, both commercially and operationally. You will be handling any escalations or concerns from within the business, ensuring that our partners fully understand any concerns at the correct level and that improvement plans are put in place.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Procurement is central to boxxe and the work we do. With the guidance of the Supplier Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of service delivered by boxxe’s supplier base, ensuring we are providing a commercial advantage within cost, risk, and service factors. As Associate Supplier Manager, you will be liaising with a clear and concise interaction with Key Stakeholders and company departments such as Sales, Procurement, Finance and Logistics.
What you’ll be doing
- Negotiating with specified suppliers, including assisting with running tenders for a range of our Distributors/Supply Chain
- Supporting the Supplier Manager with onboarding suppliers, from the qualification of need through to actual onboarding in line with compliance requirements.
- Negotiate standard contracts, improved prices, and terms of business with suppliers, and review opportunities to make business savings through these negotiations.
- Analyse supplier performance using KPIs and internal dashboards to measure performance and accurately build business review packs for supplier reviews and meetings.
- Assist the Supplier Manager with carrying out risk assessments, identifying and proactively controlling or mitigating the risk ensuring a complaint, stable and efficient supply chain.
- Have a clear understanding of boxxe’s internal sales, operational and technical capabilities ensuring that build plans are aligned with suppliers.
- Hold and attend meetings to update the Supplier Manager, Procurement team and stakeholders regarding your specified suppliers on any issues or concerns, particularly when there is a risk of not meeting an internal or external demand.
- Responsible for maintaining high supply chain performance to deliver value commercially and operationally.
- Implement pricing models for vendors, track, and review pricing from specified suppliers.
- Assist the Supplier Manager with the ongoing development of key processes to support the improvement of team productivity.
- Perform market analysis, new supplier prequalification’s and evaluation to drive continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Ensure compliance with boxxe guidelines, policies and guidelines are met across the team. (Supplier Code of Conduct and Accreditations & Policies Checklist).
- Stay current and up to date with any changes that may affect products and services.
What experience we think you’ll need
- You’ll have some experience in a similar role including successful development, negotiation, and management of a supplier base.
- You’ll have some experience in implementing supplier management concepts and methodologies.
- You’ll be great at managing time, paying attention to detail and have a passion for numbers.
- You’ll have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You’ll be used to deadlines and working in a busy department.
- You’ll be a team player, with the passion to push themselves to succeed.