boxxe are looking for a Graduate/Junior NetSuite Developer (remote) to join their team.
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll be working alongside the NetSuite Platform Lead to develop customisations and enhancements that will improve the overall functionality and efficiency of the boxxe NetSuite platform. We’ll need you to use your creativity and logic to build solutions that will optimise the way that we operate. Ideally, you’ll have some working experience in a similar role but more important to us is your aptitude and attitude.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Technology is at the core of boxxe’s identity and the Digital Operations team is leading the development of our digital systems. And as NetSuite is one of the core platforms that we run our business on, you’ll be instrumental in enabling us to continue to deliver an outstanding digital experience to our customers and our boxxers.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, developing and deploying NetSuite system enhancements and customisations
- Working with the NetSuite Lead to capture business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Develop custom records, forms, workflows and reports
- Developing and optimising advanced saved searches
- Gaining a deep understanding of how our business operates
- Writing and performing test procedures and overseeing UAT
- Following release management processes and procedures
- Troubleshooting script errors and process failures
- Attending official training and working through professional certification
What experience we think you’ll need
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to create a high standard of technical documentation
- An ability to think creatively to solve problems