boxxe are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist (Temporary) (Remote) to join their team.
Amazing customer experience comes from our people, our boxxers. Our Customer Experience team are people people, they’re passionate, dedicated and always ready to go above and beyond and keeping our customers at the heart of everything they do.
On a day to day basis you’ll be speaking to our customer base, you’ll engage and support them through any question or query they may have. You’ll thrive when you’re busy, you’ll be at your best when dealing with challenges and you’ll be passionate about delivering world-class customer experiences.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Whether you’re answering a call about an account or supporting a customer through other channels you will deliver fantastic and helpful customer service and understanding, representing boxxe to the highest standard.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be updating our CRM systems with Customer Service Case details including things like; Credit Request, Return Request, Order Cancelations, PoD Request, Faulty Goods, Change Order Requests, Warranty Queries, Logging Complaints etc.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes/credit requests etc.
- Liaising with Customers around order and delivery queries.
- Maintenance of customer information held within CRM/GP.
- Request ETAs from Suppliers and update the system accordingly. Order Queries – on Live & Invoiced Orders.
- Assistance with other duties within the team during absences and busy periods.
- Ensure and provide quality service to internal departments.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Pro-active mindset, with a successful background in building and developing customer relationship both internally and externally.
- Articulate communicator developed customer service, telephone and written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively.
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
- You will be excited and passionate about boxxe’s mission and purpose, demonstrating a clear alignment to our values.