boxxe are looking for a Microsoft Bids Coordinator (remote) to join their team.
The Bids and Tenders Team hold a wide commercial understanding of the Company. The Team primarily manage the tender’s function, distributing Public Sector opportunities, manage our Framework Authority relationships, and write persuasive and informative responses to ITTs. boxxe’s services portfolio is developing successfully, creating higher demand for bespoke service proposals. Due to company growth, it is important that we have professionalism underpinning all our processes. As such, it is of growing importance that we introduce additional resource for organising and managing the elements of bid and proposal responses.
To support the Bids and Tender function focusing on supporting with Microsoft Specific Tenders and support the wider Sales Teams with proposals as required within and outside of Public Sector IT Framework Agreements.
To provide on-going assistance to the Microsoft Bid Manager in the creation of responses, and management/co-ordination of Microsoft Tender Projects within the Public Sector, liaising with various departments to promote initiatives that enhance and develop boxxe business working towards the annual business plan.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
boxxe’s capabilities and capacities are growing day by day, with repeatable yet tailored services. With this growth comes natural requirement to grow the supporting Teams. Bids and Tenders are integral to the Company’s success and business development that drives growth from new business and revenue. To ensure success of the Bids process and achieve this Company expansion, clear, concise messaging, and management of each Tender is required. The individual required will need to have strong written communication skills and motivations. This will allow Account Managers to respectively concentrate on their strengths and generate Bid’s success and business development.
What you’ll be doing
- To edit, proof, and correct content in preparation for Bid submissions, presenting work to the Microsoft Bid Manager for approval.
- To collate, store, and distribute content that can be used within Bids and Proposals, working with various teams to co-ordinate and organise Bid content.
- To provide on-going support to Sales Teams in the production of proposals in response to “Mini-tenders”, “Mini-competitions”, or “Further competitions” (typically generated through PS Framework Agreements), keeping up to date records that assist with the co-ordination of this activity.
- To keep accurate and up to date Management Information to support the Bid Manager informing various stakeholders across the company of Bid progress and success rate.
- To seek out new working practices that streamline the Bids function, improving its quality and efficiency, whilst ensuring any amendments and enhancements to procedures are clearly documented within the company Quality Management system.
- To maintain an agile and proactive focus upon the development of business through this function, providing a prompt response to reasonable requests commensurate with the remit of this Job Description.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter who can work on their owns initiative
- Excellent communication skills for team working, reporting to peers, and communicating with both Partners and Customers.
- Excellent written skills, good command of English
- Competent knowledge of MS Office platform, inc use of Word & Excel
- Technical or IT Industry knowledge desirable
- Proposal or Bid writing experience necessary
- Nice to have's include Microsoft Licensing knowledge, but this can be learnt on the job if not!