boxxe are looking for a Talent Resourcer (Remote) to join their team.
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences. To enable our growth, we are looking for a passionate Talent Resourcer to join our growing Talent team!
People are at the forefront of boxxe, as our Talent Resourcer you will be enabling our huge growth plans by identifying, qualifying, and engaging suitable candidates for roles across all areas of the business. You will be responsible for screening applications, and networking with some of the top tech talents in our industry.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Our Talent team is a new and growing area of the business, reporting into the Talent Partner you will have the opportunity to support and get involved in different projects across the business. You will have the chance to use your experience, develop your skills and be as creative as you like.
You will be partnering with hiring managers and key stakeholders across boxxe, to make sure we are hiring the best talent for our rapidly growing teams. You will set the tone to ensure we are aligning the core values and boxxe culture to each candidate from the initial conversation, to hiring, to onboarding of the successful candidate. This role is pivotal to the next phase of boxxe’s growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be hunting out the best talent to join our teams across all areas of the business.
- Supporting the interview process, end to end, focusing on keeping pace and candidate experience.
- Proactively building talent pools for hard to fill and specialist skills.
- Delivering a consistent experience for all candidates, ensuring a truly memorable experience.
- Assist with the running of assessment centres, filtering large pools of candidates.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve our recruitment processes and practices, working with the Talent Partner and wider People team to implement these changes.
What experience we think you’ll need
- You’ll be proactive, willing to develop and implement innovative solutions.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your recruitment experience, either in house or in an agency.
- You’ll have experience placing difficult to fill, niche roles across technology and sales.
- Confident when dealing with multiple roles, able to provide insight to any challenges you may face and escalate.
- Passionate about recruiting diversely and building diversity and inclusion into our recruitment processes and practices.
- Focused on creativity, with a desire to find better ways of doing things.
- A storyteller, gifted communicator, and relationship builder.
- You truly care about our candidates and their journey, priding yourself on a positive candidate experience.
- The talent team is varied and very fast-paced, so flexibility and resilience are needed.
- Please bear in mind, we are describing a background that we think would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are passionate about the role then we would love to hear from you!
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.