boxxe are looking for a Workplace Hub Leader (Remote) to join their team.
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
As we continue to grow and evolve, we’re looking to bring on a Workplace Technology Hub Leader. We’re looking for someone dynamic and proactive, and who wants to push themselves forward to the next level of their career. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role but more important to us is the necessary aptitude and attitude to expand our capabilities.
As a leader of the boxxe Technical Delivery team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. Driving recruitment, technical excellence and expanding capabilities within your technology hub.
You will mentor and guide your team to help them achieve their full potential, you’ll maximise the efficiency of your team's technical deliveries and you’ll drive technical excellence in the Workplace Hub.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
We’re rapidly expanding our technical delivery capabilities driven by a desire to become a service-focused business. This phase of our evolution sees us bring in hub leadership roles to drive technologies in their areas. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled architects who love solving problems with technology.
You will maintain and support your team through professional certifications and required training to allow them to provide technical expertise in Workplace technologies, maintaining and expanding our delivery capabilities to allow us to take on new areas of consultancy.
What you’ll be doing
- Line management of technical delivery staff in your technology hub
- Work with the technical delivery manager on team capacity, budget, and training strategies
- Coordinate project work and resourcing with the PMO team
- Lead the recruitment of Architect, Consultant and Engineer level delivery staff within your technology hub
- Design and deliver complex solutions involving multiple technologies using the full abilities of your team
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experienced in a Technical Architect role or similar, ready to step into a Hub Leader position.
- You’ll have experience in enterprise architecture and enterprise-level deployment methodologies.
- You’ll be great at managing time, paying attention to detail and have a real passion for technology and people.
- You’ll be a proactive self-starter, able to get the most out of yourself in a remote team.
- You’ll be a team player and team leader, with the passion to push themselves and their team to succeed.