Threads Styling are looking for a Head of Operations & Business Growth to join their team.
The Head of Operations & Business Growth is the partner to the Head of Threads Buy on all elements of Operations and Business Growth. You’ll be responsible for the efficiency and scalability of Threads Buy, managing the Threads Buy team, and total ownership of the end to end operational processes for all bought in stock.
The role is the key point of contact between departments, and will set up new processes that are optimised for the Threads Buy business model. The role seeks to alleviate the day to day management from the Head of Threads Buy through partnership and collaboration of the business unit, so that they can focus on identifying key business opportunities and continue to increase the team's access to “hot product”.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Identify new processes or improvements that enhance the efficiency of the Threads Buy model
- Assess, ensign & embed long term operational process in line with the goals and objectives for TB
- Ensure TB has sufficient tools to access and purchase hot product - forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reporting & measurement and own the framework for Threads Buy financial reporting across all channels
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and/or out of stocks
- Sound experience of retail operations gained within a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong financial acumen, including expertise in creating reporting and measurement frameworks
- Business growth/scaling stock experience from an early stage startup company
- Proven and demonstrable success in building, driving and growing a retail business
- Sound knowledge of product systems and social media tools/landscape
- The ability and gravitas to build rapport with key decision makers across the business
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
- Management Bonus
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. ur goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.