Browns Fashion is looking for a Floor Manager to join our Brook Street Store.
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
Reporting to the Store Manager and working as part of the store leadership team, the role of the Floor Manager is to lead your team to deliver an exceptional client experience, coach your team to deliver their KPI's, and contribute to the overall operational efficiency of the store operation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be an authority on your sales floor driving service standards to ensure the team deliver on our service proposition and provide an exceptional client experience. Leading by example in your service delivery you will also offer feedback on areas of improvement and share measurable results on client experience.
- You will maintain strong commercial awareness and communicate KPI's and results, being hyper aware of results at an individual and team level. You will support commercial decision making, spot opportunities, and implement tactics to deliver the KPI's for both your floor and the store overall.
- You will lead and support your team of Style Advisors by engaging in continuous coaching and 1-2-1's to improve the skills and capability of your team members and support their ongoing performance and development.
- You will champion our Clientelling strategy, ensuring your team implement projects and participate in the right activity to deliver on their client retention and client acquisition KPI's. You will monitor clientelling KPI's closely with your team, supporting your team to utilise the data to craft relevant client experiences to drive client loyalty. You will share these results with various partners.
- You will directly support on operational activities to ensure the store runs smoothly daily, working with the Store Manager and rest of the store leadership team to improve and implement processes that improve the efficiency of your floor and the store overall.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are comfortable in a sales, proactively seeking opportunities to improve results.
- You show a passion for luxury service, and lead from the front to provide a luxury client experience every time.
- You are comfortable in coaching team members and tailoring your approach based on the needs and skills, to bring the best out of every team member. You are proactive in training team members to improve capability.
- You see the bigger picture always acting in the great good of the store overall. You understand the impact your actions have on the wider business and are considerate in your approach.
- You operate with integrity and positivity, inspiring those around you.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.