Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FTC)
Threads Styling are looking for an Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FTC) to join their team.
This FTC position will report to our CFO and be responsible for building out a best in class FP&A function that is able to influence the business with its use of data.
You will work closely with Board members in supporting existing VC investor requirements, future fundraising activities, and in providing commercial analysis. You will lead on all areas of financial planning and budgeting required as Threads continues its global expansion at the cutting edge of chat commerce.
You will be an ACA/CIMA qualified professional, with significant FP&A and commercial business partnering experience. Your ability to interpret large volumes of data and clearly articulate your conclusions to provide actionable insights to senior management will be crucial. Previous background in a high growth business would be beneficial.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Own and manage the delivery of the Group's planning processes including quarterly forecasting and the annual budget & three-year plan
- Lead the delivery of commercial financial analysis across all regional businesses as part of the regular integrated business planning cycle
- Develop strong business partnering relationship across Sales & Marketing teams acting as respected advisor delivering key actionable insights and providing finance support
- Understand strategies & objectives between departments, focussing on addressing challenges, risks & opportunities in relation to achieving financial targets
- Manage the monthly KPI metrics cycle for both monthly reporting and forecasting purposes, delivering insights directly to senior management
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA.)
- Strong FP&A experience in an international multi-currency environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in interpreting data and presenting financial information with great clarity
- Expert knowledge and skills for Excel and database products.
- Capability to plan and manage multiple workstreams, with the drive and energy to work within tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to contribute to rapid and successful growth of the business
Benefits & Perks: Many from day one!
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.