ScreenCloud are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join their team.
Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
We're currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team, to provide exceptional technical assistance to internal and external customers. This individual will help to ensure that ScreenCloud is consistently providing an excellent customer service by acting as a bridge between our customer facing teams and our engineering teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex issues
- Satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements
- Collaborate with our sales and customer success teams to build deployment plans for new customers and to understand and document customer expectations
- Point of escalation and owner of complex tech issues for Support
- Review escalations logged to our engineering teams
- Improve the end-to-end issue logging process
- POC for Support tech stack
- Monitor and maintain internal integrations
- Internal technical training - onboarding and ad hoc
- Report building (Tableau) and maintaining for self-serve driven initiatives
- Demonstrable experience within a Technical Support or Technical Consulting role
- History of working from first principles, thinking on your feet. Understanding of the technologies used across a SaaS company.
- Customer facing skills to represent well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Experience of working independently and a track record of committed learning.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent documenter.
- In-depth knowledge of broad spectrum of hardware and software
- Report Building.
- Crisis management and response practice/skills.
- Very high attention to detail and data.
- Analytical and data driven
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our team’s integrity at all times, which means no “clocking in and clocking out”. We encourage home-working and don’t limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs.
We pride ourselves on this value, whether it’s sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We don’t conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way!
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So let’s have a chat!
If it’s not the job you’re looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine