Form3 are looking for an Apprenticeship - Cyber Security Technician to join their team.
L4 Cyber Security Technician Apprentice
This is a rewarding and diverse role that will give you on the job training and allow you to work towards gaining nationally accredited qualifications on a Level 4 Apprenticeship program as a Cyber Security Technician. You will play an important role in a deeply experienced and vibrant Cyber Security team with a real passion for development and learning. In this role you will be given an opportunity to experience and number of different functional areas – they can also consider dedication to a core area of interest and capability during the apprenticeship.
Training provider: The Apprentice and Training Partnership
Expected duration: 24 monthsApprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 4)Programme: L4 Cyber Security Technician
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with security frameworks and security controls e.g Nist, CSF, ISO22301, ISO27001, ISAE3000/S0C@, SOC1, GPR and PCI DSS.
- Developing, writing, implementing, auditing and improving information security policies and procedures aligned to relevant industry frameworks/standards to ensure that security and compliance accreditations are achieves and maintained.
- Preforming periodic internal audits, reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of IT security standards, processes and procedures.
- Preforming Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and treatment.
- Operating, maintaining, auditing and improving Vulnerability Management, SIEM and Threat Intelligence systems.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- IT literate.
- Previous cyber/IT knowledge (Preferred)
- Flexibility within the role
- 18 years and older
You are required to have 5 GCSE’s 9-4 grades or equivalent including English and Maths to apply for this type of apprenticeship. If you do not have these grades but have completed numeracy and literacy Key Skills/Functional Skills at level two you may also apply for these apprenticeships
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years
- Hold valid residency status
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.