Threads Styling are looking for a Content Creator to join their team.
Reporting to the Art Director, as a Content Creator with a video and photography background you will be responsible for creating market leading content across all Threads Styling’s different accounts and social channels including Instagram and TikTok.
Threads, an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business, is looking for a passionate image maker. As well as working closely with the Art Director, you will be working alongside our amazing marketing team including our designers, editor, stylists, fashion assistants and production team.
The ideal candidate must be fashion-forward with the confidence to shoot and edit stills and video, for advertising and social content.
- Create market leading story and grid content for all Threads accounts
- Shoot fun and engaging content in our in-house studios, working with production to further the capabilities of our sets and equipment.
- Staying ahead of content and viral social trends to ensure that we are shooting content that appeals to our different audiences
- Supporting the editorial team brainstorming new ideas and current social media trends and using these to inform shoots and new ways of creating content
- High-level knowledge of Social Media landscape in luxury and contemporary fashion
- Current with narrative, photography and video social media and product trends
- Confident with video and still shooting, retouching and editing
- Confident creating lighting setups and proposing ideas for sets
- Skills in PremierPro and Adobe After Effects
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.