We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Openpayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business and provide support & guidance in all employee relations matters
- Create, implement and lead new people projects, & initiatives to continue to build a working environment and culture we are proud of
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with line managers
- Be a cultural ambassador championing our values as the business continues to grow with a goal of providing a world class employee experience.
- Support the development of our People operations making them more efficient and automated ensuring adherence to best practice and relevant legislation.
- Support employee lifecycle processes such as onboarding & offboarding.
- Ensure People policies are in tip-top shape to support the business through its growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Min. 3-5 years of core People function experience
- You're a self-starter with a can-do attitude, with a strong track record of working in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Able to work both operationally and strategically within People and Talent function
- In-depth understanding and experience of employment law and employee relations best practice
- Up to date generalist employee full-cycle knowledge in employee relations, performance management, organisational change, reward & recognition and employee legislation
- Collaborative and team player
- Driven, results-oriented, ambitious, never settle attitude and always looking to challenge the status quo
- Experienced in all aspects of employee lifecycle
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in FinTech/ Technology is a must
Our Perks and Benefits:
- Award-nominated company share plan
- Personal training budget
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts via PerkBox
- Travel loan
- Company Pension plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holiday & Birthday off