We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
The Customer Success Team sits at the heart of the action at Currencycloud, creating the link between the customer and Currencycloud’s other teams. The team ensures that our customers’ voices are heard, so that they can get the maximum value from using our products and successfully grow their businesses. CSMs work in close collaboration with Account Managers and Solution Consultants throughout the whole lifecycle of a customer, and are key to driving adoption, growth and minimizing churn.
- Expertly manage a portfolio of accounts by developing relationships, managing stakeholders and identifying advocates
- Coordinate a swift and smooth onboarding, implementation, and go-live experience for new customers in collaboration with New Business Sales and Solutions
- Identify/track adoption and growth opportunities within existing clients
- Organize monthly/quarterly reviews with customers to minimize friction and churn risk
- Work with Account Managers to identify upsell, adoption, and renewal opportunities
- Represent the customer internally as a stakeholder for product, marketing, and other internal teams to ensure customers are always central to what we do
- Work with our marketing department to guarantee client communication is timely and targeted
- Anticipate customer requirements and challenges, work towards a (re)solution by acting on data-driven insights and strategic knowledge
- Help identify patterns for success and best practice within portfolio, to improve processes and prioritise activities
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 3+ years in Customer Success/Account Management or equivalent in a tech environment
- Knowledge of International Payments, FX and Banking
- Experience managing relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Tools: Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, Trello