Threads Styling are looking for a Commercial and Marketing Analyst to join their team.
This role is part of the Data and Analytics team, reporting into the Director of Analytics, this is an exciting role to help direct the future of luxury fashion. We are a social media led, in house fulfillment scale-up that is looking for someone who can help us create metrics and measure performance of our social media content, and follow the funnel all the way through to sale, sourcing, fulfillment and eventually to a satisfied delivery.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Design, scope and create key reports to provide ongoing and ad hoc analysis throughout the week to inform decisions that continuously improve Content curation, channel mix, journey mapping and post campaign analysis
- Build advanced data driven models and measurable metrics to measure performance of all the various operational touch points across the business, from sales operations to dispatch to third party delivery across three global warehouses.
- Build statistically robust experiments alongside marketing that allow us to optimize our content, our channel mix, reach, as well as impact of various initiatives. You will be producing and presenting analysis around (but not limited to) brand partners performance, margin, and opportunities, marketing to sale correlation, customer behaviours, product performance and conversions
- Help build trust in data via clean and clear communication of data points
- A strong numerical and analytical focus (e.g. maths, engineering, physics, chemistry, economics)
- Experience in Marketing analysis, specifically around social media engagement.
- Comfortable extracting data from Tableau and basic exploring of data sources
- Excellent communication and networking skills - from junior up to senior stakeholders
- Experience in an analytical / consulting role
- Strong Excel and powerpoint skills
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.